Wednesday, April 13, 2011

She called me and disapeared !!

You could hear someone calling you from behind and still can ignore thinking….”Hey, My ears are ringing!!” but what you do when you turn back and got to see someone standing and with a blink, the person disappears.
This happened with me quite a number of times, when I could hear familiar voices calling my name. At first, I used to ignore but then after this day I started to take this seriously. I am in a profession, where it takes considerable amount of travel and usually I do it alone.
It happened, when I was in srilanka for an assignment. My company gave me a big apartment which was opposite to a food joint. Although, I had everything to cook my food, but due to tiredness, I usually skipped cooking. I felt it easy to go down walk few steps and take the food.
I still remember, it was the month of November, very pleasant weather in Colombo. I came out of my apartment and started walking on the road. It was evening and heavy breeze was flowing, I was sort of enjoying the walk. It had been some 20 odd steps I would have taken, I heard someone calling my name.
I could judge, the voice was of a girl, someone I knew but not in touch from a long time. First I thought that, I was hearing voices because of the tiredness. I thought of neglecting that and continued walking. Then soon after, I again the same voice, what surprised me was, even though I was walked some more distance still the pitch of the voice was same. This time I thought of turning back. With great excitement, I turned back and I could see a girl, in an age of 23 – 25 yrs was standing in some distance.
She was clear and was wearing decent clothes and was smiling to me. I started to think whether any chance I met with that girl or chatted with her. Her face was glowing with a light, which made me to see her face clearly. I felt an energy around me which was attracting me like a magnet. I started walking towards her and she was still standing in the same place.
Things were not in my hand and I was not sure even, what was happening to me. Only I wanted to know, how come she and my name. I didn’t knew that by thinking all these, I was walking on the road. Then suddenly a loud car horn broke the possessiveness (that’s what I felt) in me and I realized that I standing right infront of a car. I turned toi see the girl and she was not there. The place didn’t felt like, someone was even standing there from past couple of minutes.
I understood, this cannot be my illusion and there is something happened to me. The feeling didn’t really shook me from inside but yes it got added into the list of my paranormal experiences.

2 comments:

  1. Wow !! Are these hallucinations? But yes, the experience was scary :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would not say this as a hellucination, I was completely awake as i was on a road. For me it was the same as everyday...its just that i cannot explain..

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger