Thursday, October 20, 2011

A thought, as heavy as a stone !!

A thought, as heavy, as a stone,
Sat on my lonely soul,
Making me helpless to remove,
Sitting still, not ready to move.

I wanted to inhale,
Some fresh air, of fresh lands,
I opened my mouth for the touch,
for those unique little hands.

I see a small village, infront of me,
beautifull and quite in its own,
small paths, crossing big fields,
and fields dancing in its own.


A thought, as heavy as a stone,
Sat on my lonely soul,
wanted to stay there for sometime,
away from the thought, of being alone.


I looked myself in the stream,
the water as so cold and pure,
flowing freely and happily,
without any pain or sore.


I lost my identity,
dont know , who i am ,
always wanted to be one of them,
but failed to become a man.

1 comment:

  1. wow!! Its Outstanding.. Too touching and pure.. I love it..

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger