Friday, December 23, 2011

My Childhood Friends !!!

They were my friends, who gave me smiles every time i was upset. Although, this has never stopped and still they remain my friends. But now it feels a little childish to say this, but i am sure they are every child's friends.

Here's presenting some of my childhood friends:






         1. Name : Pinni,

   2. Name : Rini & Mini
3. Name : Bunny
4. Name: Tinni,










All of them are the names given to our soft toys, staying in my house.

Some of my favourate cartoons

1. Winnie The Pooh : Loved luke anything. Never missed an episode of it .
2. Pokemon : Still today i watch, if i get time. Saw all the the series.


1 comment:

  1. Wow !! Too cute!! I like all the names which u have given !! All names are too cute.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger