Saturday, July 25, 2020

3:00 AM - On that night !!

It was 3:00 AM, when it all started and i dont know when it ended. But it was really brief, something i have never witnessed till now. Though i have a fascination studying all sorts of super and para natural things, had lot of encounters , some of them i knew what was happening and some left me really confused but the recent one really left me baffled.

After a long lock-down day, I, my wife and my 8 year old daughter could get some sleep and then i had to wake up for water. After having water, i went back to bed and was trying to sleep. AC on top of our bed has made the room really cold, which generally is favorable for me. Anyways, I could at last get some sleep and in a minute i heared someone speaking to me, very near to my ears.

The voice i heared, i knew because it was of my wife along with my daughter, where in all of them were in deep sleep. The texture of the voices were human and could relate with them very nearly. What freaked me is by thinking that, how can a voice be so real and convincing when no one apart from me is awake?. Unknowingly what has happened, i woke up and started looking every where in the dark room.

I couldn't get a gist of what happened as there was no sign, which indicates that anyone has woke up, sometime back and hence, this incident has left a question mark in my mind. This happened a week back and till that time life has taken many turns but today also, i try to analyse that night but unfortunately no logic comes in my mind.

I am not a believer of all these things but i cannot deny the occurrences and presence of some one whose presence is also equally there as ours and i appreciate.

2 comments:

  1. This can be sign of sleep paralysis it happens to most of the people, and it is completely normal.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger