Tuesday, May 17, 2011

For my Old Girlfriend ... My grandma

Your touch is still there on my face,
Your love and warmth is still there in my heart,
Your memories still fills my lonely life,
I miss you every where, you could have been.
 
Life has change many folds,
still i miss your hands for me to hold,
I look for you , whenever i fall,
for the support, you always shared.

I miss the lessons you taught,
Truth and fearless, you told me to become,
It's being years you left me,
Still i can feel you are there with me.

I wish, time could rewind,
For you to stay with us for long,
but might god ia also alone,
So he wanted your love and warmth.

You would be happy and proud to see,
The life, I started to live,
But if you realize,
you are the only old girlfriend of mine.

3 comments:

  1. Very Touching Poem !! It bring tears in my eyes !! Zindagi ke safar main guzar jate hain jo mukam... wo phir nahi aate.. wo phir nahi aate....

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Grand ma just passes away this week.
    So I dedicate your poem to her. This is for your Gran:-)Will miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's being long time I wrote these lines but still it brings tears in my eyes whenever I read them

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger