Thursday, May 26, 2011

Till I go to Sleep !!!

Sitting on a chair,
Looking outside the window,
Sun was shining far and bright,
and clouds were floating wide.

I thought of being myself,
Not wanting to be disturbed by someone,
Letting thoughts wash my mind and thoughts,
And tears filling my heavy eyes.

I felt the warmness of those tears,
Rubbed eyes with a clean cloth,
Wished life could go back,
From where it started to be worse.

Felt helpless on the thought,
Never wanted mistakes could happen,
Lonliness I never wanted,
And croud I never cherished.

Thinking of the losses,
I took a sip of my tea,
Eyes going back to the door,
Expecting someone to come.

Sun settled down in its own pace,
Giving world much peace and solace,
For me, its always me and myself,
No one I would expect to come.

I turned on the lights,
Room changed into life,
I looked at the clock,
Ticking in my height.

Time flew fast as expected,
Now its time to sleep,
But i remember one thing,
I have to go a long way,
Till i go to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. No words to comment... Beautiful, full of life, Touching poem... I really love the way u expressed your feelings and turn it into poem... Brilliant...

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger